Thursday, January 15, 2009

The stitches are Out!!!

The stitches are out, the stinky, nasty ole' cast is off and I feel much better.....well I would if I could just eat. I'm having my colonoscopy tomorrow and can only have liquids today. I'm starving now...think how I'm going to be by tomorrow at 11:00!!!! I bought some lemon sorbet at the grocery store on the way home from the doctor and somehow it just disappeared. We were in Jeanan's car and she and Larry went to get something to eat as soon as we got home. I called and asked them if I left it in the backseat and they said no. I called the grocer store and they said I didn't leave it there. I paid for it, butWHERE IS IT?????? I'm kinda' ill because I'm HONGRY!!!! Can you tell?? So anyway I ended up drinking some nasty chicken broth. YUK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment