Sorry, I misspelled chute and put there instead of their, and I tried to fix my mistakes, but it didn't work. You know Ms. Spelling Police doesn't like to misspell things! Sorry!
Ok Nana, AnnaBeth has been born over 24 hours and I haven't seen the first picture. I hope her and her Mommy are doing good. I will be checking again later to see if there are any pictures of the newest grandbaby. Michelle was so excited and we can't wait to see her. Our grandbaby has a cold so he was not feeling good today. His little eyes were all watery and he looked like he just wanted to sleep. Talk to you later. Love you!
Wife of Larry. Mama to Jason, Jeanan and Russ, mother-in-law to Brandi, Greg, and Sophie, Nana to Tori, age 12; Taylor, age 11, Emma, age 7; Rylee, age 6; Marietta, age 5; Joey, age almost 4;and our brand new baby girl, Anna Elizabeth (Anna Beth) who was born January 24, 2009.
congratulations new grandma.. i can't wait to see the pictures!! love you bunches and bunches
ReplyDeleteOk Nana, AnnaBeth has been born over 24 hours and I haven't seen the first picture. I hope her and her Mommy are doing good. I will be checking again later to see if there are any pictures of the newest grandbaby. Michelle was so excited and we can't wait to see her. Our grandbaby has a cold so he was not feeling good today. His little eyes were all watery and he looked like he just wanted to sleep. Talk to you later. Love you!
ReplyDelete