Friday, January 16, 2009

Horrendous invasion of places no one should go done!

Well, it's over thank goodness and I don't have to have that little procedure again for 10 whole years!! They didn't put me under very well, so I was feeling it the whole entire time. It's like horrible stomach cramps! It took them forever. It was supposed to 11:00 a.m. It was not! It was1:30 before we got out of there. I froze to death the whole time I was there. Larry kept his coat on and even he was still cold! It was a lot warmer in the room where they did it than it was in the room they left me in forever and ever. Larry got mad immediately when we got there because where you checked in in that department there was a window and a lady sitting right there a foot from it and they had a sign up there that said "put your papers on the counter and have a seat" (no please or anything) and she never even looked up when I laid the papers there. Larry always taught his employees to be courteous to the clients, so he really notices when people aren't. He was furious! I told him to just hush because I really didn't want him in that kind of mood. Well, he behaved until I came back in the room. He wasn't in there and when I asked the nurse where he was she said, "your husbands angry about something." I thought, oh great has something else happened? Well, he came back in a second and someone came in and said, "I heard you wanted to talk to me." They went out in the hall and I could hear him telling her about what happened when we came in. She told him she thought he was right. The thing is I don't think the girl was even busy. I think she was chatting with the nurses because I saw her talking to someone. When they were wheeling me out in the wheelchair I saw that there was a door out the back of her office and the nurses station was right there, and she was chatting with them then about eating ribs and green beans and mashed potatoes. I wanted to whack them one because all I'd had to eat since Wednesday night was some lemon sorbet and lemon jello!! I wanted to say, "would ya' stop talkin' about food, people!!!" I had trouble there when I had my mamogram because the girl that did it was very cold and treated me like a cow she was putting through the shute. I e-mailed them and told them about it and they e-mailed me back and apologized and then they made her call me and apologize also. I feel like doing it again, but then if I have to go back they might say, "here comes that trouble-making woman again" and not treat me well. I don't know what there problem is there. Now the nurses and all treated me fine, they were all very nice. Oh well, it's over anyway. Well, I'd better get started back on cleaning up. I did the upstairs before I came down, but now I've got to get started down here. I love all of you! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment