my house is a mess, i can't really do anything including typing--don't see how people ever type when they don't know the keyboard--i'ts killing me to have all this construction mess in my house and not be able to do anything about it! oh well, i guess it'll be here waiting for me when my hand gets better. thanks for the message jenn and for praying for me. vicky i hope you're feeling better. hey everybody else. kisses to sweet liitle man! i love all of you!
i've been thinking calgon take me away a couple of times this week to. We are up to 16 hours a day with no power.. with only 4 hours of time of real power because most of the time the other four hours are in the middle of the night. This can get frustrating at times when you are living in the millinium. So anyways- I am assuming that your surgury went well and you are recovering well except for not being able to do anything. That must feel frustrating so i wil pray for you to heal quickly. Enjoy yourself a good book or something. Go sit on your beautiful porch and read something good. I love you so much
ReplyDeleteHi sister! I hope you are doing alright and your hand is healing good. I am doing good just sore. I go tomorrow to the doctor. I don't know if he will take my stitches out or if they dissolve. Jennifer said she didn't remember having stitches and it seems like she had starry strips. I didn't pass out when we took my bandage off like Jennifer did. She said she didn't know why but that really got to her when I took her's off. When I need to go because I have been sitting here talking to Jennifer for awhile and I need to go elevate my leg it is starting to hurt some. Talk to you later. I love you. Hopefully your house will be all new soon. It will be there waiting on you when you get better.
ReplyDelete