I'm sorry everybody, but I asked Jeanan to help me post some pictures on here of Anna Beth, and she told me that Greg won't let her post any pictures of the kids on anything that the public could see. He says that people can take the pictures and do bad things with them and he never wants to take that chance. I don't blame him at all, so I will be e-mailing pictures instead. Love all of you, Brenda
I understand Greg's point. I know that people do horrible things. Can't wait to see little one again! She was just so precious the other day.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Little sis
The pictures you did send me are soo cute. I loved them all. Thank you for sending them to me. you must be so proud of that cute little one. I cannot believe all the hair she has and her cute little cheeks. She is precius
ReplyDelete