Thursday, January 15, 2009

Drinking the nasty stuff!

Well, I've started drinking my icky junk. At least I don't have to drink the whole gallon. Funny thing is I've kinda' had an upset stomach all day. We ate at Sonny's last night. I don't know if that's what did it or what. I hope I don't have to sit on the potty all night. I have to get up at 6:00 in the morning and drink the other quart! Man......I'd much rather be sleepin'!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yuck Aunt Brenda.. as one who has had to drink that yucky icky stuff .. i am so sorry for you and i will pray for you as you drink it. I remember i had to drink the whole gallon.. which is funny because the reason you drink it is to give you diarrhea and the reason I was taking the test is because I had diarrhea.. crazy huh? I don't understand. so i will pray for you and i hope your test goes well. I am so glad that you got your cast off.. i can't believe your having two yucky surguries so close together. take good care of yourself. your niece Jenn loves you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sooo sorry for you. I hope that I can wait until I am 50 to have to have one of those yucky test done. I am glad that you got something to eat yesterday. Sorry that I didn't call to see what the doctor said. I am happy for you that they took your stitches out and that cast off. I know you feel free now. I love you sister!!! I will buckle you, feed you, and well maybe wipe you (maybe!) anytime.

    ReplyDelete