Well, there isn't much going on around here. I'm just waiting for them to finish my house. It's kind of coming together though now. I'm thinking we'll be able to move back downstairs in a week or two--maybe???? I saw my baby girl a couple of days ago. She's getting a fat little round face and a double chin. She's just precious! I love her so much. Our little Emma is doing better. She was still running a fever last night so they didn't send her to school, but Jason said she had not had one today. He's hoping she can go back tomorrow. I'm looking forward to Vicky and Michelle and Alex coming to see us! Alex and Anna Beth can have a play date!:-)LOL. I enjoyed visting with everyone last weekend and getting to see Little Man get dedicated. Alex and I enjoyed our nap together Sunday afternoon too. It's about time for Anna Beth and I to have one together too! Well, since I don't have much to write about, I guess I need to get busy in this house. There's a lot to get busy with. Love all of you, Brenda
We are looking forward to coming this weekend. We can't wait to meet AnnaBeth. Laura called me and asked if we were staying with Daddy because he thought we were. I told her we would because I know that your house is rearranged and it would make it easier for you. We will see you late Saturday afternoon. Love you.
ReplyDelete