Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not much happening.....

......it's kinda' nice to say that! It's always weird though after Christmas when I've been so busy and then suddenly there's not much to do. I went to church this morning with Daddy (or he went with me). We had an interesting experience. The youth did the service because our preacher and his wife were out of town. Three of them did interpretive dance to some black rap music! Granted it was Christian music, but wow! It started out screaming loud! Daddy and I both just looked at each other like, what on earth is that!!!! We had an immediate discussion about how we didn't care for it when we got in the car! Call me old fashioned, but I just didn't think it was appropriate for church! Also the girls had on skin-tight t-shirts (and they were kinda' well-endowed if ya' know what I mean! The shirts had an angel with wings on the back and then there was a big A in an oval very strategically placed on the front. I just wonder if any of the other people at church felt the way I felt. I did applaud, but I noticed Daddy did not!! Oh, well, I guess we're just going to have to get with it.



I got a camera for Christmas, so I'm going to take some pictures Thursday when we get together and try to put them on here! Love all of you! More later!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't agree with the tight shirts believe me! But the livelier (sp) music is in! Josh would tell you to get with it Aunt B! You know he would. I love you sister very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I am going to have to get with it and get a blog. Everybody else has one. Maybe one of these days our computer will be up and working again. We have a new tower now and I guess are going to get internet through Dish Network. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you and our Daddy did not care for the music or dancing because that is not what you are use to in church. They should not have had tight shirts on that is for sure. We are looking forward to seeing everybody on Thursday. I didn't tell you the other day but we are coming Thursday for the day because of Mike having to work on Wed. and Fri.. I am working on the Jennifer's family blog but I think I need some help from Michelle because I couldn't figure out how to invite you or anybody else to it. Love you. Oh by the way aren't you going to the doctor today about your carpel tunnel surgery? Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete